Friday, July 9, 2010

Fun Weekend

We had a great time over the weekend hanging out with out of town friends! We hosted my best friend Carrie and her fiance Patrick from South Carolina and crammed a lot of activities in a short visit including: Belmont Shores, Griffiths Observatory, Universal Citywalk, and Venice Beach (AKA Freak show). Next time we see them, they'll be getting married!!! I hate being so far away from my best friend. We also got to have brunch in Newport Beach with Dale and April, who were visiting from San Francisco. Alexis had a great time playing with their two dogs, Teddy and Chief.

*At brunch in Newport Beach*
*Uncle Dale*

*With April, Chief, and Teddy*
*With Daddy at the Griffiths Observatory*

*Group Picture*
*Me and my girls*
*I love her hat*


*They're engaged!*

*We both love Twilight!*
*She loves them and they love her*
*Aunt Carrie!*

*We took them to see the freaks at Venice Beach, lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment