Sunday, August 30, 2009

Emmy Night!

Yesterday, my mom and I attended the 61st Los Angeles Area Emmy Awards. These awards give Emmys to the local news stations. My company, FS West and Prime Ticket, was nominated for several awards. Since I was in charge of all the submissions this year, the Emmy director was nice enough to give me and a guest free tickets to the awards show. They are usually $125! So my mom and I got to dress up and support my company at the awards. I am proud to say that several of my coworkers got Emmys! I was so glad I could be there to show my support. Afterwards, there was a dinner with all sorts of yummy food. There was also a large assortment of mini desserts, which of course, Alexis and I took advantage! The best part of the night was seeing my mom have such a great time. She went around to all of her favorite news anchors and took pictures with them. It was hilarious. Enjoy the pics!

*Mom and I (and Alexis) in front of the giant Emmy statue*
*My mom and our sports reporter Patrick O'Neal*
*Mom and NBC anchor Chuck Henry*
*Mom and ABC anchor Marc Brown*

2 comments:

  1. You looked stunning at the Emmy's and your mom was so much fun. I'm sure Alexis didnt mind deserts either...yummy, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha looks like your mom had fun,& I wanna know what the heck a chocolate ghiridhelli pizookie is!Sounds yummy,Hope you had a good birthday too

    ReplyDelete