Friday, August 28, 2009

My Birthday and 35 Week Update

Last Thursday, August 27th, was my 24th birthday. My last birthday before mommyhood. Daniel and I had a great dinner at BJ's restaurant. They have this awesome promotion going on called Party for Two. http://www.bjsbrewhouse.com/partyfortwo/ We called ahead and only had to wait 5 minutes. The food was delicious!!! We got a triple chocolate ghiradelli pizookie! Heavenly! Poor Alexis probably got a sugar rush! I highly recommend going to BJ's to take advantage of this promotion. It's a freakin steal because the pizza alone is $20! Anyways, enough BJ's advertising. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!

*Daniel and I at BJ's. Yummy Pizookie!*
Alexis turned 35 weeks on my birthday. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I still feel great. I just feel a little heavier, get hot flashes, and have to go to the bathroom more often. Alexis likes to be right on my bladder. Even with that, I have no complaints. I still love being pregnant. Baby likes to move a lot and it's so funny to see my stomach roll and move. Our bradley instructor offered for us to come anytime for refresher classes, so we plan to take advantage of that. The remainder of the pregnancy will be spent organizing and getting everything ready for Alexis. Daniel is working very hard and I am excited to show all of you pictures of his work very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment